Marketing Manager / Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Specialist in understanding business requirements, to strategize and execute maximum ROI integrated campaigns, by understanding campaign audience, identifying the right campaigns
- Developing the marketing strategy of Vestrics in line with our objectives & Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Accountable for all Marketing Activities & Manage and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, webinar and all other external promotional activities.
- Enhance Vestrics brand image with effective marketing concepts
- Conceptualizing and measuring effectiveness for marketing strategies towards internal and external efforts
- Working closely with business teams, identifying inflection points, develop campaigns
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Channelize all Digital Media Platform Marketing, prospect hunting and maintain relationship with interested parties, groups
- Creating and maintaining contents on various Digital channels & Ability to maintain latest trends in the IT industry
- Preparing and maintaining Database of potential customers and clients and periodical engagements
- Maintaining Strong Knowledge of Products and Services Offered by Vestrics
- 4-6 years experiences as a part of Sales & Marketing activities of IT services company in India, European & African Countries
- Result -Oriented achiever with excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
- An effective communicator with excellent client relationship management skills using all digital mediums and forums.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent client service skills & Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Position: Marketing Manager / Executive
Team: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 5 + Years
Skills: Digital Media, Market Development, Marketing