RISE with SAP
What is RISE with SAP?
A complete offering of cloud solutions, infrastructure, and services
that helps migrate your SAP ERP and empower you to thrive in the cloud.
Discover how your business can benefit
from RISE with SAP
Migrate your ERP system to the cloud at your own pace with a personalised guided
journey and unlock the benefits of the cloud.
Future-proof your business
- Improve productivity with a modern cloud ERP that automates processes and support users with a digital assistant based on generative AI
- Make better and faster decisions based on insights from real-time analytics enhanced with AI
- Gain visibility into the environmental impact of manufacturing and supply chain processes
Drive security, compliance, and scalability
- Run your technology operations as a service with SAP, a trusted partner, or in your own data centre
- Stay secure with cybersecurity and data protection based on the latest standards
- Improve transparency into risks and compliance requirements to adhere to local and global regulations with greater confidence
Migrate with confidence
- Follow a guided implementation approach based on the proven SAP Activate methodology
- Leverage a single service level agreement (SLA) from SAP, covering each digital layer including the application level
- Benefit from a live cloud service used by companies across 26 industries and more than 100 countries and supported by SAP and partner datacenters worldwide
Features of RISE with SAP
Cloud solutions, infrastructure, and services are combined together to deliver a clear migration path to the cloud.
- Cloud ERP
Evolve as your business needs change with the latest capabilities and innovations from SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- Business process optimisation
Map out, monitor, and optimise the transfer of your existing ERP data and business processes as part of your cloud ERP migration.
- Extension, integration, and automation
Enhance, extend, and augment your business capabilities.
- Advanced financial management
Streamline planning operations, improve forecast accuracy, and optimise invoice management and cash collection processes.
- Supplier network
Increase invoice efficiency, spend transparency, and compliance through improved supplier collaboration.
- Sustainability management
Accelerate your journey towards a green ledger, enabling a more profitable and sustainable business model.
- SAP-managed infrastructure and applications
Future-proof your business and scale confidently with SAP-managed cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Global hyperscaler infrastructure
Deploy cloud solutions from SAP in your hyperscaler of choice for unmatched flexibility and performance.
- Security, risk, and compliance
Protect your ERP data and processes and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Tools and methodologies
Migrate to cloud ERP with clear guidance based on proven best practices and experienced experts.
- Cloud application services
Help ensure predictable outcomes and fixed costs.
- Partners and community
Let our global strategic service partners guide you through your migration process.
Frequently asked questions
The RISE with SAP offering is a managed cloud service that helps organisations using on-premise ERP software, including SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA, to migrate to the cloud securely and smoothly. In return, our customers can take advantage of powerful cloud-based business management software with embedded intelligence, real-time insights, and advanced technologies that improve compliance and builds business resiliency.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition is the cloud ERP at the heart of RISE with SAP. RISE with SAP bundles software that includes the cloud ERP, process intelligence and execution, advanced office of the CFO features, and more, along with a complete cloud infrastructure and migration services.
Yes. Software as a service (SaaS) is a method of delivering software applications over the internet, where the provider hosts and manages the software, and users access it on a subscription-based or pay-for-use model.
Take advantage of a modern, modular engine with an enhanced user experience of newly embedded business processes that are quick to learn and simple to use on any device, including:
- Central procurement
- Transportation management
- Extended warehouse management
- Customer management
- Production planning and detailed scheduling
Leverage new capabilities available in the latest cloud ERP release, including:
- Support for subscription and usage-based business models
- Integration of the value creation cycle fully along the entire value chain
- Increased transparency into the environmental impact of production and supply chain processes
- Continuous improvement by optimising processes with SAP Signavio solutions
- Automated business processes with the low-code capabilities of SAP Build solutions
- Future capabilities delivered in easy-to-consume, periodic updates
RISE with SAP and GROW with SAP are two different offerings from SAP.
RISE with SAP is tailored to help larger enterprises migrate their existing ERP data, processes, and capabilities to the cloud. With this offering, organisations can move from SAP ECC or other legacy SAP ERP software to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
GROW with SAP enables small and midsize businesses to adopt cloud ERP capabilities that scale as their needs change along every stage of their growth. Using this offering, organisations can embrace SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, where the infrastructure and software capabilities of SAP S/4HANA Cloud are shared with other SAP customers and are hosted and operated directly by SAP.
- A single contract for all solutions, services, and infrastructure, simplifying procurement and management.
- A unified service-level agreement (SLA) for the entire solution stack, helping ensure consistent service quality across all components.
- Ongoing support and maintenance for the entire solution stack, including infrastructure, platform, and application layers.
- Comprehensive and secure environment, covering everything from the physical data centre to the applications.
- Certified operating system subject-matter experts who handle OS management tasks like patches, monitoring, and maintenance.
- The ability to scale up or down as needed with flexible pricing based on usage and consumption.
- Faster time to value with options and preconfigured solutions that help businesses get up and running quickly.
- Integration with SAP Business Technology Platform, which provides advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning capabilities to help businesses make data-driven decisions and improve operational efficiency.
- Enhanced security and compliance features with built-in controls and monitoring to help protect data and meet regulatory requirements.
- Partners and developers that provide a wide range of complementary solutions and services that enhance the RISE with SAP offering.